You are invited to participate in a unique way to publicize your business, organization, group, or remember a loved one by sponsoring a tree at the Ag Park Trail of Trees. This drive through event is in its third year and is a great way to come together and promote community spirit during the holidays. Whether your tree is a work of art, or is intended to promote your business, this is an opportunity to participate in a great community event. Christmas trees will be on display at the Giles County Agri Park the second weekend of December.
What is the Ag Park Trail of Trees?
This is just like what is sounds - a trail of Christmas trees and displays in Giles County’s Agri-Park during the second weekend of December. An anticipated 45 trees and multiple displays will decorate the park.
Where is it located?
The Trail is located at the Giles County Agri-Park just south of the intersection of 31 and 64 highways.
Who organizes this event?
The Evergreen Expedition was founded as a project of the Giles County Agri-Park committee.
Who decorates the trees?
Each tree is sponsored by a local corporation, group, family or individual, and decorated by its sponsor. Trees can have themes that match the company’s mission, or sometimes they’re just totally unique! Each tree has a sign with the sponsor’s names. Sponsoring a tree is a great way to market your business, boost employee morale, and just be creative.
When does the Trail of Trees open & how long does it last?
The event will be open the second weekend of December. The park will open on Friday, December 10th at 5pm until 9pm, Saturday, December 11th there will be walk-through from 1-3pm and the drive through from 6-10pm. And Sunday, December 12th from 5-9pm.
Do I have to pay to attend?
This is a FREE community event. However, we are asking each tree sponsor for a $25 donation to go towards some expenses of candy canes and gift cards to pass out to the community as they attend the event. We will also have a can food collection point at the event for anyone that wishes to donate. All food collected will be distributed to Giles County food banks.
How can I participate?
Register online at gilescountychamber.com/events before noon on 12/2/21. Can’t register online? Visit the Chamber for registration assistance.
What should participants know?
- Trees are 7.5’ and pre-lit with warm white lights.
- Sponsors are responsible for providing decorations and a 20’ outdoor rated extension cord.
- Trees will be displayed around the Agri-Park driveway and are assigned on a first come, first serve basis.
- Sponsor signage will be provided upon arrival to decorate your tree.
- The Agri-Park will be open to decorate your tree from 12pm-4pm on December 8th & December 9th.
- All trees must be completed by 4pm on December 9th.
- Decorations should be able to withstand weather. The Giles County Agri-Park recommends using zip ties, string, or other ties to secure your decorations.
- Giles County Agri-Park is not responsible for any decorations that are damaged, lost, or stolen.
- Decorations must be removed between 12pm & 4pm on December 12th.